We set very high standards with regard to attendance. Your child/ren should be in school every day, unless they are unwell. If your child/ren is going to be absent, please contact the school office as soon as possible.
– Holidays during term time cannot be authorised
– Please note that whenever possible medical and dental appointments
should be booked outside school hours
When considering a Request for Leave of Absence, the Headteachers will take the following into account:
– the overall pattern of attendance and punctuality
– the time of year (SATs or assessments)
– the particular nature of absence.