We set very high standards with regard to attendance. Your child should be in school every day, unless they are unwell. If your child is going to be absent, please contact the school office as soon as possible via telephone or completing the 'Student Absentee' form on your Operoo account.
– Holidays during term time cannot be authorised
– Where possible, medical and dental appointments should be booked outside of school hours
If you wish to request time off for your child, please complete the 'Request for Leave of Absence' form on your Operoo account. Miss Daine will review your request and look at:
– the overall pattern of attendance and punctuality
– the time of year (SATs or assessments)
– the particular nature of absence.